7th International Symposium on Control of Semiconductor Interfaces
International SiGe Technology and Device Meeting
June 7(Tue)-11(Sat), 2016
Noyori Conference Hall, Nagoya University Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Japan
The reception will be planned in the early evening of Tuesday, June 7 and the scientific programme will start on Wednesday, 8 June 2016.
- Manuscript Submission Deadline Extended to July 15, 2016 !
- Presentation Guidelines Update !
- Online manuscript-submission system of Elsevier is now open.
Authors of accepted papers are encouraged to submit their original papers on the significant part of their work presented at ISCSI-VII/ISTDM2016 to the Special Issues of Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing (MSSP) “Control of Semiconductor Interfaces and SiGe Technology/Devices (Short title:ISCSI-VII/ISTDM2016)”.
—————- Submission Instruction—————-
- Registration is now open.
Please follow this link to register.
- Conference Program Update !
- Visa Information page was uploaded.
- Special Lecture “Lighting the Earth by LEDs”
Dr. Hiroshim AMANO, Professor, Nagoya University
June 9, 2016
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended to Monday, February
29, 2016 since we are receiving a lot of inquiries requesting to extend deadline.
- 154th Committee on Semiconductor Interfaces and Their Application, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
- 131st Committee on Thin Films, JSPS.
- Nagoya University
- Applied Materials, Inc