Approximately nine (Female applicants will be preferentially accepted for a small number of positions.)
Applicants are supposed to take preliminary consultation before submitting Application Documents. Please contact the relevant office(s) listed below in Section 8 “Inquiries” or Section 9 “Submission of Application Documents.” Please bring the Application Form to the preliminary consultation.
1) Application Form: 1 copy
2) Letter of Recommendation written by the applicant’s academic supervisor: 1 copy
3) Certificate of Enrollment: 1 copy
4) For an applicant enrolled at or contracted with one of the Member Organizations, Written Consent of the Representative of their Enrolled Organization: 1 copy
April : April 1, 2017 – April 30, 2017
May : May1, 2017– May 31, 2017
June : June 1, 2017 – June 30, 2017
July : July 1, 2017 – July 31, 2017
August : August 1, 2017 – August 31, 2017
September : September 1, 2017 – September 30, 2017
*Oral interviews might be set up at the beginning of the following month to each term of the above.
*Training period will be one year, starting from the date the applicant has passed the full screening.
(1) Screening of the Application Documents
(2) Oral Interviews (as necessary)
(3) Announcement of Screening Results
Accepted Applicant needs to sign an employment contract for the period of the subject internship.
(1) Salary (up to 150,000 yen/month)
(2) Travel expenses to get to the host organizations in or outside Japan
(3) Expenses for consumables related to the internship (as deemed to be necessary)
※Accepted Applicants enrolled at the Member Organizations will be employed as Researchers under part-time contracts with Hiroshima University.
HIRAKU Operating Council Office
Young Researcher Development
Global Career Design Center,
1-7-1 Kagamiyama Higashihirosima-shi Hiroshima 739-8514
【For applicants enrolled at Hiroshima University and Member Organizations】
Please submit a list of required application documents in PDF, via Young Research’s Portfolio or HIRAKU-PF
【For applicants enrolled at Yamaguchi University】
URA, Strategic Planning & Operation Department for Research Initiatives
Organization for Research Initiatives
1677-1, Yoshida Yamaguchi-shi Yamaguchi 753-8511
Tel: 083-933-5255 0836-85-9990
【For applicants enrolled at Tokushima University】
Center for Research Administration & Collaboration Research Administration Section
2-1 Minamijosanjima Tokushima-shi Tokushima 770-8506