April 1 - 6, 2014
- Nov. 9, 2012: Symposium web site opened.
- Dec. 10, 2012: Confirmed Speakers' list and Venue were updated.
- Mar. 4, 2013: Confirmed Speakers' list was updated.
- Apr. 8, 2013: Confirmed Speakers' list was updated.
- May 15, 2013: Confirmed Speakers' list was updated.
- May 15, 2013: Important dates were changed.
- Oct. 1, 2013: Registration page was updated.
- Oct. 9, 2013: Abstract Submission page was updated.
- Oct. 21, 2013: Accommodation and Schedule pages were updated.
- Oct. 21, 2013: Abstract Submission started.
- Oct. 21, 2013: Registration started.
- Nov. 12, 2013: Access page was updated.
- Nov. 13, 2013: Tourism Information page was added.
- Feb. 17, 2014: Confirmed Speakers' list was updated.
- Feb. 17, 2014: Time table was updated.
- Feb. 17, 2014: Technical program with author index was available.
- Mar. 7, 2014: Technical program was updated.
- Mar. 16, 2014: Technical program was updated.
- Date: April 1 - 6, 2014
- Place: Aster Plaza (nearby Peace Park), Hiroshima, Japan
- Organiser: Professor Manabu Abe, Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, Hiroshima University
- Abstract Submission: by the end of December, 2013
- Early registration: by the end of December, 2013
- Registration: by the end of January, 2014
- Payment: by the end of January, 2014
- Accommodation: by the end of January, 2014
- Board size for each poster: A0 size (hight: 1189 mm x breadth: 841 mm)
The symposiumThe Symposium of ISRIUM 2014 will be held at Hiroshima, Japan. It is my great pleaseure to invite all of you who are interested in "reactive intermediates and unusual molecules". A series of international symposium on reactive intermediates and unusual molecules started in 1978 in Geneva (EUCHEM conference on electron deficient reactive intermediates, organized by C. Jefford and C. Wentrup). Recent successor events were the Edinburgh 2005 (McNab), Pacifichem, Honolulu 2005 (Moss, Tomioka, Warmuth, Wentrup), Porquerolles, France 2006 (Aycard, Borget), Heron Island 2007 (Wentrup, Williams), Ascona 2007 (Bally, Chen), Liblice near Prague 2009 (Michl), Heron Island 2010 (Wentrup, Williams), Pacifichem, Honolulu 2010 (Abe, Leigh, Platz), Centro Stefano Fransciniand 2012 (Bally, Chen) and Heron Island 2013 (Wentrup, Williams).
- ISRIUM Coordinating Committee
- Manabu Abe (Hiroshima University)
- Thomas Bally (University of Fribourg)
- Weston T. Borden (University of North Texas)
- Fabien Borget (University of Provence CNRS)
- Udo H. Brinker (University of Vienna)
- Miguel A. Garcia-Garibay (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Anna D. Gudmundsdottir (University of Cincinnati)
- Robert J. McMahon (University of Wisconsin)
- Josef Michl (University of Colorado Boulder)
- Robert A. Moss (Rutgers, ISRIUM Coordinating Committee Chair)
- Matthew Platz (Ohio State University)
- Hideo Tomioka (Mie University)
- Curt Wentrup (The University of Queensland)