This course focuses an introduction of research methodology, providing
a working knowledge of basic methods and principles in economics.
We will cover research project design, survey procedures, data collection,
analysis, paper writing and journal submission. You can learn how to design
surveys to produce meaningful information about a target population. In
addition, this course provides practical sessions to learn how to handle
the collected data for estimation in the statistical analysis. After taking
this course, you will understand the research methodology in the economics
field and how to apply above-mentioned knowledge for your master thesis
/ academic paper writing.
- Self introduction of students and setting the goal of this semester
- What is the impact factor? What is the IDEC journal list?
- How to find papers( Science direct, Web of Knowledge)
- How to manage papers on your PC (Mendeley)
- Introduction of major data sources
- Selecting papers for presentaion
- Practice of conducting survey using questionnaire
- Presentaion of Journal paper (1)
- Presentaion of Journal paper (2)
- Presentaion of Journal paper (3)
- Presentaion of Journal paper (4)
- Presentaion of Journal paper (5)
- Presentaion of Journal paper (6)
- Presentaion of Journal paper (7)