You can track me @ Google Scholar, ResearchGate, ORCID, ResearcherID
a) B. Sc. in 1988 from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
b) M. Sc. in 1991 from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
c) Ph.D. in 2000 from the Division of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Hokkaido University, Japan.
Metamorphic Geology, Deformation microstructures and rheological behavior of minerals (Mineral Physics and Mineral Chemistry), Experimental petrology-mineralogy, Geochronology and isotope geochemistry, Precambrian geology.
Assistant Professor, Hiroshima University, Japan from April 2012 to March 2014.
Assistant Professor, Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah, India from June 2008 to March 2012.
Assistant Professor, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad from October 2005 to June 2008.
Lecturer, Department of Geology, Banaras Hindu University from November 2004 to October 2005.
CSIR ScientistsEPool at Department of Geology, Presidency College, Kolkata from March 2003 to November 2004.
Researcher at NIRIM (Presently NIMS), Tsukuba, Japan with Japan Science and Technology Corporation from 2000-2002.
1. Presidency University, India (Sankar Bose, for granulite studies)
2. Delhi University, India (Partha Pratim Chakraborty, for shallow crustal studies)
3. Jadavpur University, India (Subrata Karmakar, for large-scale structural studies)
4. Institute for Study of the Earth's Interior, Misasa, Okayama University, Japan (Naotaka Tomioka, for micro-textural and microstructural studies and processes; Naotaka Tomioka)
5. Hiroshima University, Japan (Jun-ichi Ando for deformation mirostructures and rheological behavior of minerals in deep crust, Yasutaka Hayasaka for geochronology and geochemistry, Hiroshi Hidaka for SHRIMP geochronology, Tomoeki Nakakuki for modelling deep crustal processes).
6. Pondicherry University, India (S. Balakrishnan for Sm-Nd geochemistry).
7. Arizona University, USA (Jibamitra Ganguly for studying cooling/exhumation history of Precambrian orogens).
8. Hokkaido University, Japan (Hiroyuki Miura and Hiroharu Matsueda (Hokkaido University Museum) for mineralogical and fluid inclusion characterization).
1. Mineral database (RRUFF database)
2. High-pressure mineral database (by Naotaka Tomioka)
4. ReciPro and other crystallographic softwares (by Yusuke SETO)
5. P-T calculations and cation diffusion (by Prof. Jibamitra Ganguly)
6. Zircon U-Pb raw data processing (CONCH by Dave Nelson http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cageo.2006.02.009)
1. Mineralogical Society of Japan
2. Geological Society of Japan
3. Japan Geoscience Union (JPGU)