International Symposium on Active Faulting
January 17th ~ 24th, 2005, Hokudan, Japan
|Call for Papers and Exhibits|
|The organizers should like to encourage submission of your voluntary contributions. Most of voluntary contributions will be presented in poster sessions. Poster sessions will cover the entire variety of studies on active faulting as well as the topics in oral sessions.
There will be room for exhibition. Research institues, projects, national and local governments, and other groups may display there plans and results. Please ask the secretariat in November 2004 for the space availability.
An abstract is required for each contributed or invited paper.
There is no submission fee but the submission should accompany registration.
Poster size will be determined when the program is ready. Please check the symposium homepage for more information.
|Abstract Style and Submission|
|STYLE, both for invited and contributed papers
(Download the template in MS Word (doc) or sample PDF by right-click)
(1) Language: English
(2) 1 or 2 pages in A4 or Letter following the format below, including figures and tables.
(3) Adobe Acrobat (pdf), ascii text (txt), Microsoft Word (rtf or doc: Do not insert fugures and tebles.), or Adobe Illustrator (1 page only: ai, eps).
Set all margins 25 mm or 1 inch. Helvetica or Ariel 12 point for title. All other characters are in Times or Times New Roman 11 pt. Line spacing 1 line (MS Word) or 16.5 point.
(4) Figures: Adobe Illustrator (ai, eps: All texts must be outlined), Adobe Acrobat (pdf), or 300 dpi or higher resolution TIFF (tif). Canvas, Freehand, Coreldraw, and PowerPoint files are NOT acceptable for abstracts.
(5) Tables: Use tabulator as far as possible.
(6) Follow GSA guidlines for preparation except for the specifications above.
Send an e-mail with attached abstract files,
or an e-mail telling an ftp path or html URL for download to Koji Okumura:
Submission Deadline is November 20th, 2004, 23:59 UT
(The deadline is postponed.)
Please send registration with payment unless you are invited or supported by the organizers.