On September 25, 2021, our lab presented our studies in the 2021 Nishihon, Chugoku-Shikoku, and Kansai Branch Joint Meeting of the Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry (本農芸化学会2021年度⻄日本・中四国・関⻄⽀部 合同大会). The workshop was held online.
The presentation list is as follows:
- Tran Dang Xuan，Nguyen Van Quan, Shinkichi Tawata. Biological activities of mimosine on nematodes and freshwater fishes. (in Organic Chemistry, Natural Products, Plants).
- Nguyen Van Quan, Tran Dang Xuan. Effect of in vitro digestion on α-amylase and α-glucosidase inhibitory activities of Callerya speciosa. (in Organic Chemistry, Natural Products, Plants).
- La Hoang Anh，Nguyen Van Quan, Vu Quang Lam, Akiyoshi Takami, Tran Dang Xuan. Anti-blood cancer property of momilactones A and B from rice husks. (in Organic Chemistry, Natural Products, Plants).
- Tran Duc Viet, Tran Dang Xuan, La Hoang Anh. α-Amyrin and β-amyrin isolation from C. hindsii and their antioxidant, antihyperuricemia potential. (in Organic Chemistry, Natural Products, Plants).
- Mehedi Hasan, Nguyen Van Quan, Tran Dang Xuan, La Hoang Anh. Anti-diabetic, anti-gout, and cytotoxic potentialities of essential oils from selected natural spices. (in Food, Animals).
Link of the workshop: http://nishinihon.jsbba.or.jp/presentation/20210924-25.html