We have recently participated in two conferences about our key study fields, genetics and biochemistry.
The presentation list and information of the conferences are below:
1/ The 2021 Annual Meeting of the Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry (>>LINK<<)
- VIET TRAN, Tran Dang Xuan. Antibacterial, Antihyperuricemia, α-Amylase and α-Glucosidase Inhibitory Activities of Celastrus hindsii. B. (in Organic Chemistry, Natural Product Chemistry / Food – English Session)
- MEHEDI HASAN, Tran Dang Xuan. Effect of Temperature and Salt Conditions on Biological Activities and Phytochemicals of Brown Rice at Germination Stage. (in Biological Science)
- SOVANNARY UN, Nguyen Van Quan, Tran Dang Xuan. Effect of In Vitro Digestion on Anti-α-amylase and Antitumor Activities of Sargassum polycystum Grown in Cambodia. (in Organic Chemistry, Natural Products Chemical)
- LA HOANG ANH, Nguyen Van Quan, Tran Dang Xuan, Vu Quang Lam, Akiyoshi Takami. Rice response to UV-irradiation via chemical biosynthesis pathway and relevant gene expression. (in English Session – Microorganisms / Plants / Animals / Biological Sciences).
2/ The 139th Meeting of the Japanese Society of Breeding (>>LINK<<)
- CAN THU HUONG, Nguyen Van Quan, Tran Dang Xuan. Simplification of breeding rice tolerance to salinity by MNU-induced mutation.